Ride A Segway
Around Angel Island
Learn fascinating facts about Angel Island while riding on a cutting-edge electric vehicle! Beginning with a lesson to learn how to ride the Segway, your two-hour tour includes some of best views of downtown San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, the San Francisco Bay, and Tiburon. This historical tour is led by trained Segway professionals.
Gift certificates are availabLE: Email Us for Details
Book your GUIDED Tour now
ANGEL ISLAND - HOURS
MARCH: WED - SUN
APRIL - OCTOBER: 7 DAYS A WEEK
Advance reservations are highly recommended, and are available online only. Reservations must be made at least one week in advance. Walk up tours may be available on a first come, first served basis. Please check the latest ferry schedules prior to making your reservation. If you need further assistance in making a reservation, please call us at (415) 328-4403.
Segway Tour Rates
|Time||Price per Person||Tour Length|
|10:30 am, 1:00 pm||$68||2 hours|
• Segways are provided by guided tour only.
• All riders must be 16 years of age or older, and sign a waiver of release. If you are 16 or 17, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver.
• A rider must not be less than 100 lbs. or more than 260 lbs.
• Segways are not an ideal mode of touring for people with mobility issues. All guests must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without any assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without assistance or using a handrail. You must also be able to stand on the Segway for two hours. In consideration of their health and safety, Segway tours are not permitted for pregnant women.
• Whenever you ride a Segway, you risk death or serious injury from loss of control, collisions, and falls. All Segway riders must pass a training class and skills assessment to participate in the tour, at the full discretion of Angel Island Company.
• Segway Tours will be canceled in inclement weather. If you have a tour scheduled and are unsure if your tour will be held, please call (415) 328-4403. Tours canceled on account of bad weather will be refunded in full.